Wednesday, September 27, 2006

More truth from the Holy Spirit

In a recent blog, on Sept 16, 2006, I posted a serious warning from the Holy Spirit that we must be very careful, and that Satan plans our deaths. I gave as an example the deaths of Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin, and the son of Anna Nicole Smith. The Father said that each of their deaths was caused by Satan. Today I was sent a news story about the death of Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin. His wife said that he knew that he was going to die young, and that it would be an accident. He thought he would die in a car accident and she thought he would fall out of a tree or something like that. (This was so gracious of the Holy Spirit to give the warning to them! At least they were somewhat prepared because of this warning to them. Pray for Terri, Steve's widow. They were deeply in love and they have two children.) Here is the article that was sent to me: http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/09/27/D8KD7DS01.html
After I received this article this morning, I was talking to Silvana and I said, "The Holy Spirit warned us about being careful, about accidents. I don't know what happened to Anna Nicole Smith's son, but maybe his death was caused by him accidentally taking too many drugs, since the Father is warning of this, and He specifically named these two men". Here is another article I came across since then:
..."The fact that we have these drugs and the levels of the drugs overwhelmingly and most logically point to this being a tragic, accidental, drug-related death," Wecht told The Associated Press from his home near Pittsburgh.

Remember BE CAREFUL, and watch out for accidents to you and your family. Read on Felicia's blog what Jesus said to her about being careful.