Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Silvana Lupetti: THE FOUR STONES

The Father has shown some powerful things in the past few days. He wants me to share them with you.

I was in the Spirit standing by the Father, and He showed me something on the ground in the distance. I looked and saw stones, light colored, hewn by the hand of man. The Father and I walked the distance together and then we came to the stones. They were heavy and large and the Father picked up one of the stones and started back to the place that we had been standing. It seemed to me to be a far distance that the Father was traveling to get the stones, and He was carrying them one at a time. The Father reached the place and set the stone down. Four times in all He did this, four stones out of the many that were there. No one was helping the Father, this was His choice to do this by Himself. I looked closer and saw that there were names carved in the stones. He carved the names Himself and they were perfectly carved. He carried the four stones and set them down in this order. ESTHER, MALACHI, STEPHEN, PAUL.

Then I saw what the Father was doing. With these stones, He was going to build a bridge. I saw the bridge as if it were already made, in the future. It is a bridge shaped like a simple arc. He will build this bridge Himself, with none other with Him. Then He spoke to me. He said:

I am building a bridge between the Old Testament and the New Testament.

He is making a way for Israel to cross this bridge and see that Jesus is the Messiah who was foretold. Within the stones, I saw the book of Hebrews. I saw the Father lean down and pick up a bundle of herbs, hyssop. He dipped the hyssop into the blood of Jesus and sprinkled all the stones He would use to make the bridge.

And then I saw that the stones were once an edifice. That they were all once together forming the Temple. The stones of the Temple, red with the blood of the risen Messiah. The Passion of the Christ was seen by many, many Jewish people. They were drawn to see what the controversy was about, they were drawn as if by a strong magnet to go and see the film. The Father says that many of them asked Him a question after that powerful experience. The question was, "Is Jesus the Messiah?" And He says that any who ask Him this will be answered. Deep will call to deep and the answer is YES.

I saw more names that will go into the bridge on the stones. Char will be writing on the blog about the significance of the first four names and why they are first.

Then, tonight, just a few minutes ago, I heard a clear voice speaking.

NOW IS COME THE TIME FOR ISRAEL TO BE GRAFTED IN
TO THE ROOT AND BRANCH OF JESSE.


Brothers and sisters who love Jesus above yourselves, pray for Israel. I called out to the Father to return the son of Israel, kidnapped and held in wicked brutal hands, to return him to his people. Your will be done, Father. You make the way, and You ARE the way.

Silvana Lupetti
Prophet of the Father in the United States
OPERATION: JESUS PICTURES
July 11, 2006

The prophet of the Father in the United States, Silvana Lupetti, wrote this yesterday, July 11, 2006, as the Father continues to show about Israel. Since then there have been two more Israeli soldiers kidnapped, by Hezbollah out of Lebanon, who are giving the same demand for the release of prisoners as the Palestinian group, Hamas, has given.