Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Powerful visions from the Father

Silvana was commenting on August 29th that something is coming that will change things, and never return to the way they were. She used as an example 9/11. She asked us, "Are you changed by 9/11?" We said we are. She said, "Will you go back to what you were?" No, we won't. We will never go back to what we were before 9/11. We have changed in our spirit and in our feelings, permanently. In the same way, she said, something is coming that will somehow bring change, and it will never go back to the way it was before.

Our friend Robert was telling me today that he saw something in the Spirit: he was standing on a high ledge looking towards the east. He saw a bright and glorious light in the sky, and it looked like a star coming towards the earth. The star moved closer and closer to the earth, and then just above the earth it seemed that the sky was being ripped apart or torn as the star moved through it to the earth. Then suddenly, he saw a city in outer space and it came to the earth and landed there. Then he heard Jesus say, "among My brethren".

This is so similar to what I saw last week. I was in the Spirit one morning. I saw the Father and many angels and power in the Spirit for the Father's will. I saw the gates to OJP flung open, so many could come in, and so we could go out in power as the Father sends us. I saw POWER in the Holy Spirit and I saw the spirits of James and John and Mary and Paul standing beside us in a row. Then, I saw a great light coming towards the earth, moving from the east to the west. The light was gleaming and shedding light ahead of it. Then, I heard an angel speak and he said, "This is the time of the Father, foretold since the beginning". I saw that the light was a star which was also a city, and the city was the New Jerusalem.

After the vision was finished, I understood by the Holy Spirit that what I had seen was the return of Jesus to the earth. When Jesus comes, and that time is nearer than when we first believed, He will bring with Him the New Jerusalem, as is foretold in Scriptures.

A week or so ago, Silvana described seeing the Father take ahold of the sky and rip a hole in it. She said it was not outer space she saw, for she didn't see stars, but she saw blue sky. She said it was in the atmosphere over the earth. A few days ago we were sent the following picture that was seen by many different people in different places. (This particular picture was taken in Kentucky.)