Tuesday, April 11, 2006

GATHERING IN THE CLOUD OF WITNESSES

Both the prophet of the Father in the United States, Silvana Lupetti, and I, have been seeing by the Holy Spirit the gathering of more and more people in the Cloud of Witnesses. They are standing in the spirit, up over the earth, standing and looking at the earth. Silvana saw the six million Jews who were murdered under Hitler's leadership during the Holocaust. They now know that Jesus is the Messiah. They have come forward to watch the events on the earth, as THE DAY OF THE MURDERED (Easter 2006) approaches. They were murdered, and they know what they did in rejecting Jesus. They look towards the earth and towards Israel, whom they would like to help.

Days earlier Silvana saw the murdered from Rwanda gathering also, all dressed in white. The Father is using this day to honor all the murdered, on the day His Son rose from the dead after His own murder. Satan has been a murderer from the beginning. I saw the group of Jews who were gathered turn to look back towards heaven, and they separated to make way for someone who was walking towards them, who then entered their midst and came to stand in the front of the crowd and look towards the earth. It was Jesus. I saw and heard their cries of welcome and honor towards Him. Then, I saw Jesus standing at the front of the crowd, and I heard someone say, "Where is the Bride?" and I saw a space by Jesus' side, ready for His Bride to join Him.

Father, just how near is the day of Jesus' return? It must be very close, and if that is so, then the firestorm on earth that is coming from Satan must be closer still. I saw the Father, and I saw Israel, and I saw the hope that they will repent. Then, I saw Satan and I heard him say, "But I will kill them by my people" and I saw an army of Muslims, deceived by him, and ready to murder at his leading.