Thursday, January 03, 2008

RESOLUTIONS AND POWER

The Holy Spirit asked me, "What do you want to be doing when Jesus returns?" He meant physically, at that moment, what do I want to be doing?

Reader, what do you want to be doing? Where were you on 9/11? Where do you want to be when Jesus returns?

I want to be serving Him. I want to be giving a picture of Jesus, I want to be teaching of knowing Him, I want to be standing against Satan and his lies. I want to be in the presence of the Father, waiting on Him. I want to be doing the will of the Holy Spirit, whatever He wants me to be doing, at that very moment.

The Holy Spirit said, "then do everything you can to be found doing that".

Later, Jesus commented to me about a "new year's resolutions". At first, I was a little surprised because that idea seems to come from the world. But Jesus showed me, look and see what would keep you from being found acting to carry out the will of the Holy Spirit. Is it your health? Do you need to eat better? Exercise more? Do you need to avoid procrastinating? Whatever you need to do, to follow instantly the Holy Spirit as he leads, then make a resolution to Me and I will give you the power to carry it out. You make the resolution with all your heart, and the supernatural power to act will come from Me.

In light of this message from the Holy Spirit, I urge you to seriously seek the Father, realizing that He is saying, "where do you want to be when Jesus returns" (what can this mean but that it is close - now is the time to act) and then make a resolution to Him concerning yourself, and He will help you to overcome any obstacle that stops you through your resolution to do His will.

The Father said that all the lights we put up (more than ever before out in our yards) represented something from Him. He said that all the lights, all the electricity, represents POWER. Power to carry out resolutions for Jesus' sake, power to follow the leadings of the Holy Spirit, power to stand against our relentless enemy, power to see Jesus, power to hear Him, power to connect with our Creator as never before. Power for strongmen to fall, power for lives to change, power for Jesus to be lifted up world-wide.