Wednesday, November 28, 2007

IT MEANS POWER

This morning I woke up and I was in the Spirit. Suddenly, I saw in the Spirit as though I was in the ground and I came bursting up, resurrecting up out of the ground. I thought, "What does this mean?" Immediately an answer came back, "It means what Therese Cooper said it means: it means POWER".

(Yesterday I told Therese more details about the dream in which I was working in a garden field and how the person came back to life and I had opened the mound they were buried in and they came out. More details included people in the dream, such as Silvana and Antonio and Anthony and Therese and others here at OJP. The person in the mound in the dream was a man, but I don't know who he is. In the dream I only knew that he was a part of OJP and that as his body was changing - getting well and getting stronger and stronger until death couldn't hold him - that the bodies of all of us at OJP were the same. I said to her after relating the dream, "I don't know what it means." She replied,"it means power".)